Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Let the cravings begin!!:)

So far I haven't had many unusual cravings...just a few things that I like to have all the time. My favorites so far are Popsicles, apple sauce, all fruits, and subway sandwiches! I am doing very good as of right now with the no caffeine thing. I really didn't drink that much caffeine even before I was pregnant. I do love gatorade and powerade though! I'm sure that is not that great for me either with all the sodium in the them, but it has to be better than drinking a coke at every meal.

Chase has been an amazing and catering husband so far! I don't want for anything. He is very supportive and understanding of my "little breakdowns" that I might have throughout the week and always manages to make me smile. He is so excited and can't wait to meet his "little angel".

No comments:

Post a Comment